We have carefully selected and manufactured our extensive line of clothing and products to provide you with the best quality and durability available. Even now, we are always looking for new ways to improve and expand our product line to better serve our customers.
However, we also understand that occasionally you may wish to return one of our products if for whatever reason you are not satisfied. Please refer to the following return policies when deciding to do so.
- All returns and/or exchanges must be within 30 days of the ship date. There will be no returns and/or exchanges for items that are well past the 30 day guideline even if they are still in the original packaging or are otherwise unused.
- If you should choose to return an item purchased, you are required to contact the Modern Missionary and receive a Return Authorization before shipping the merchandise back to the store.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable. This includes regular shipping charges as well as any expedited or express charges you may have opted to apply at checkout. If you received free shipping and choose to return an item, there will be a $10 restocking fee charged to your account. Return shipping charges on all exchanges is to be paid for by the customer.
- All items purchased as part of a discounted package or at package pricing cannot be returned for full credit. Packaged items are given deeper discounts than individually purchased items. Therefore any individual items you choose to return that were purchased as part of a package are only eligible for a partial credit and are also subject to a restocking fee.
- All merchandise which you opt to be altered in any way cannot be returned for full credit. Once an article of clothing is altered, it is non-refundable. Therefore, we do not recommend altering an article of clothing until you are sure it is to your liking and you want to keep it.
- Please leave all tags, hang-tags, price tags, labels, and/or any other merchandise information on the product until you are sure it is one you want to keep.
- Do not tear open any bags, particularly shirt bags, as they have a large opening at the bottom, and can easily be removed via that opening without damaging the packaging.
- Any worn or damaged clothing cannot be returned unless it is defective. If you think a product is defective, please call us to discuss the matter with one of our clothing professionals.
- Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. All sales on clearance items are final.